Rock-Tips is a specially formulated, non-toxic application for use in protecting sensitive fingertips while playing a guitar, bass or other stringed instrument. When applied to your fingertips, Rock-Tips creates a thin, protective membrane that is extremely tough, allowing you to play longer and build your natural guitar calluses up faster.
Rock-Tips is a new approach to the age-old problem of dealing with painful fingertips while developing calluses for beginning musicians. In addition, Rock-Tips can repair torn or damaged calluses in more experienced players, as well as protect fingertip calluses from moisture and other damaging elements.
Benefits of Rock-Tips:
- Relieves fingertip pain associated with playing a guitar, bass or other stringed instrument
- Rebuilds and repairs damaged, peeling or torn fingertip calluses and prevents blisters from forming
- Protects fingertips from moisture, cracked skin and other damaging elements
- Helps build natural calluses faster by allowing you to play for longer periods of time
- Long lasting and tough. A typical application of Rock-Tips will stay on your fingertips for 1-2 days of active playing, and a single 4ml bottle contains over 150 applications - about 2 months’ worth if you use it every day.
- Completely transparent and unobtrusive - doesn't impede the feeling of the strings on your fingers
- Safe and easy to use - non-toxic, quick curing formula will wash off with soap and warm water
- Useful for all levels of musicians, from beginner to professional
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pony Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review