The Mooer MEP-GM Green Mile micro overdrive effect pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
Based on the legendary tube sound, two modes give the flexibility to switch between a warm tube drive sound, with the natural dynamic response of a classic tube amp; and a hot mode that gives more power and crunch.
The Green Mile uses the classic JRC4558 chip and features two working modes selectable via a 2 way switch:
- Warm: Reconstruct a warm tube drive tone and nice dynamic response of classic tube amplifier. It provides a natural, smooth, creamy overdrive sound.
- Hot: More powerful output than Warm mode, mighty crunch tone.
The Green Mile emulates the classic tones of the Ibanez TS9.
- 2 Way Warm/Hot Switch
- Level: Controls overdrive level
- Tone: Controls tone color
- Overdrive: Controls gain level
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pony Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review