The Little Mark 800 is essentially the same as a Little Mark III with an 800w power amp attached. Created for those who desire simple, intuitive and effective controls but also like to have a large supply of power with a high range of headroom. The ideal application for this amp is upon the big-stages for those louder bands.
It's key characteristic is the exceptionally warm and clear tones at both high and low volrumes with an ultra-fast response power amp allows maximum tone throughout all your playing. Features a new DI output pre-post EQ switch and output level control so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording interface.
- Input Impedence 500Kohm, voltage 15Vpp
- Balanced input (XLR) Impedence 100Kohm, 25 Vpp
- FX Return impedence: 33 Kohm, 10Vpp
- Gain: -60dB to +23 dB range
- Master Volume
- Line out level
- Ground lift
- Pre/Post eq
- Low: 40Hz center frequency; level +- 16dB
- Low Mid: 360Hz center frequency; level +- 16dB
- High Mid: 800Hz center frequency; level +- 16dB
- High: 10kHz center frequency; level +- 16dB
- Variable Pre-shape filter: center frequency 380Hz
- Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation: frequency range 250Hz - 20kHz
- Line Out: Balanced XLR
- Effect Send: Unbalanced
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced
- Speaker Out: Speakon 1/4" combo, 1/4"
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Width: 27.6cm
- Depth: 25cm
- Height: 8.3cm
- Output Power: 800w RMS at 4 ohms / 500w RMS at 8 Ohms
- Power Requirement: 240v 50/60hz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pony Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.