Radial Engineering Pro-Iso Passive stereo +4dB balanced to -10dB converter with with RCA, 3.5mm, XLR, 1/4"
Connect your iPod or laptop safely to professional gear set for +4dBu line level output.
The Radial Engineering PRO ISO stereo line isolator takes a high output +4dB line level signal from a mixing console and converts it so that it may be connected to low level unbalanced devices. In an effort to adapt to all of the variables, the output may be adjusted with a recessed set and forget level control. This makes it easy to interface professional audio gear with devices such as computer sound cards, iPods, or -10dB recorders.
To reduce noise problems, the PRO ISO is equipped with an audio isolation transformer on each channel that helps eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Connections are straightforward: inputs are standard balanced XLR female while outputs include choice of stereo RCA, 3.5mm or standard 1/4".
All connectors and controls are protected with a book-end design and the Radial PRO ISO may be rack-mounted in the optional J-Rak (sold separately) or secured to a podium using the J-clamp. This makes the ProISO an easy-to-use solution for interfacing between pro and consumer electronics and an ideal interface for recording events.
- Stereo pro to consumer audio interface
- RCA, 3.5mm and 1/4" outputs, XLR inputs
- Variable output control to set optimum levels
- Transformer isolated to eliminate hum & buzz
- Record direct from mixers and mic-preamps
- Interface +4dB pro-gear with unbalanced inputs
- Recording interface for laptops and MP3 players
- Swiss army problem solver and adaptor
- Cool stuff:
- Passive design doesn't need power
- 'Plug & play' easy-to-use anywhere
- Compact and solid to handle abuse