The ProLogix 13" "Hybrid" David Ellis Double Sided Practice Pad
The David Ellis “Hybrid“ Signature Corps Practice Pad is a double sided multi-functional practice pad specially designed for the “on the go“ player who wants to practice their snare chops and maintain their tenor drum muscle memory. A 360° “PTR“ (Poly Tech Rim) replicates the realism of an actual snare drum rim by providing excellent impact strength and volume for producing shots, pings, cross shots and hi hat mocking.
- 13“ x 3/16“ red gum rubber playing surface produces a realistic drum feel and excellent rebound.
- 360° “PTR“ (Poly Tech Rim) replicates the realism of an actual snare drum rim by providing excellent impact strength and volume for producing shots, pings, cross shots and hi hat mocking.
- The back side of the “Hybrid“ Instrument features a mini quint tenor layout for practicing movements, exercises and music. The 3“ center spot can also be used as a focus pad for working on precision. The Blue Nylon Material surrounding the five tenor spots serves as a third practice surface as well.
- A custom graphic laminate is included and applied to the main playing surface for greater articulation and simulation of a marching drum head.
- “SHM“ (Snare Hoop Mount) technology allows you to mount the pad on top of any 14“ snare drum hoop preventing any contact from the drumhead underneath. With “SHM“ you really experience the best feeling surface and snare element sound in a pad. You can adjust the desired amount of snare “buzz“ with the tension of your snare drum throw-off. If you prefer no snare “buzz“ simply place your throw off into the off position.
- “TSR“ (Tripod Stand Receivers) technology consists of three notches located on the bottom side of the base which conceal snare stand tripod arms underneath and out of your way. “TSR“ allows the pad to resonate freely and eliminates any “playing into the stand“ feel.
- 14.5“ CNC machined Baltic Birch base for producing a realistic drumhead feel with true sound dynamics when playing from center to the edge.
- 1.5“ x 3mm non-skid ring around the bottom edge of the base allows for the natural sound of the Baltic Birch to project.
- Playable on any flat surface or 14“ drum.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Weight: 5lbs
ProLogix Percussion is the leading drum practice pad innovator of the world drumming industry. The company was established in 2001 by professional drummer, educator and inventor Jason Edwards of Ashland, Ohio. ProLogix Percussion practice pads are made with 100% USA precision craftsmanship, high quality materials and technologically advanced designs inspired by our true passion of percussion instruments. Today, we continue our journey in manufacturing the world's best “drum feeling“ engineered practice pads designed to fulfill all drummer's every day needs and desires during practice time.