LUDWIG Atlas Classic Hardware Flat Base Hi-Hat Stand LAC16HH
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter (Patent Pend.): A unique, revolving approach allowing the player to position the bottom hat cymbal to any angle and lock it in place.
- Adjustable spring tension
- Acculite Sustain Feet (Patent Pend): Standard on all Atlas Classic stands, Acculite Sustain Feet are designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands. Their dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands. Acculite's bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums.
- Upper tripod lock for rock-solid stability
- Foldable wire base for compact storage and portability
- Easily replaceable cymbal sleeve
- Simple, durable construction.
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- 7/8,3/4" tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps
Pony Music are an authorised Australian Ludwig Drums dealer and offer full warranty, backup and support. We can order in any Ludwig product so if you don't see it here please ask us!