LAG GUITARS TRAMONTANE T200DCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
The LAG 200 range once again combines solid Red Cedar tops and Mahogany back and sides for rich and articulate tones. Our French Satin finish makes for an incredibly comfortable playing experience, while allowing the guitar’s top to resonate freely. Premier StudioLâg Plus electronics and Nanoflex® pickups are used in the T200 to ensure clear, natural amplification.
- Tramontane Stage “200” Series.
- Dreadnought electric/acoustic.
- Venetian cutaway.
- Solid red cedar top.
- Rosewood and maple bindings.
- Tropical Khaya back, sides and French satin finish neck with 2 way truss rod.
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Inlaid rosewood and maple marquetry soundhole rosette with Occitan cross.
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL nut and saddle.
- Lag hi-precision 18:1 ratio satin black machine heads with satin black tulip buttons.
- Studio Lag Plus preamp. 5 preset analog EQ switch.
- Preset bypass switch. Volume, bass and treble controls.
- Built-in chromatic tuner with LED display.
- Low battery LED. 2 x 3 volt batteries.
- Nanoflex under-saddle pickup.
- French satin.
* Pony Music are an Authorised LAG Australian Dealer and offer local warranty, full backup and support for these products.