LAG GUITARS TRAMONTANE T100ASCEBRS Slimline Acoustic Electric Guitar
The LAG 100 Range begins with solid Red Cedar tops for a sweet, deep, and exacting tone. Construction is rounded out with resonant Mahogany back and sides. StudioLâg Plus electronics and Nanoflex® pickups are used throughout for clear, consistent amplification. The T100 is available in a variety of Dreadnought and Auditorium styles with deep gloss Natural, Black, and Brown Shadow finishes. The 100 Series also offers a comfortable slim-line cutaway electric model.
- Tramontane Stage “100” Series.
- Auditorium electric/acoustic.
- Slimline - Thin Bodied Guitar
- Venetian cutaway.
- Solid red cedar top.
- Mahogany, maple and black multi bindings.
- African sapele back and sides.
- French satin finish Tropical Khaya neck with 2 way truss rod.
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Inlaid mahogany, maple and black marquetry soundhole rosette with Occitan cross.
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL nut and saddle.
- Lag hi-precision 18:1 ratio satin black machine heads with satin black tulip buttons.
- Studio Lag Plus preamp. 5 preset analog EQ switch.
- Preset bypass switch. Volume, bass and treble controls.
- Built-in chromatic tuner with LED display.
- Low battery LED. 2 x 3 volt batteries.
- Nanoflex under-saddle pickup.
- Brown shadow high gloss.
* Pony Music are an Authorised LAG Australian Dealer and offer local warranty, full backup and support for these products.