KV2 Audio JKP - Passive DI Box / Mic Splitter / Line Driver
- Serves as a universal passive DI box with low output impedance
- The JKP features one XLR input and two 1/4” jack inputs in parallel
- The JKP is dedicated for multiple instruments connection such as keyboards, guitars or instrument amplifier output conditioning
- The JKP also features phantom power supply transmission for condenser microphone connection and output signal conditioning
- Passive DI box
- Phantom power supply transmission
- Two intputs - symmetrical / asymmetrical jack + XLR symmetrical connectors
- LINE OUT 1:2 / 1:4 ratio
- Adjacent MONITOR OUT 1:1 / 1:2 ratio
- 1:2 ratio - 4 times lower output impedance
- 1:4 ratio - 16 times lower output impedance
- Correct driving of difficult lines over long distance
Designed by KV2's Chief Engineer, George 'Jiri' Krampera these DI solutions set a new standard in audio quality and value for money.
Using high quality European transformers, fully sealed switches and the best available components the JK Series of DI solutions is suitable for recording and live applications.
Named after company founder and chief engineer, George ‘Jiri’ Krampera, the JK Series of DI Boxes and Audio Tools retain KV2’s philosophy of the best possible signal path from source to speaker. The JK Series consists of the JK1 Single Channel DI, JK2 Stereo DI, JKA Single Channel Acoustic DI with Resonance Notch Filter and the JKP Single Channel Passive DI and Mic Splitter. Also included in the range is the JKT Tone Generator, a useful solution-provider audio tool that will assist every engineer in the tuning and checking of systems and components.
KV2’s JK series represents the pinnacle in DI technology, by offering a higher headroom and lower output impedance, than any other DI on the market. This simply means the JK Series can deliver crystal clear, distortion free audio from the hottest sources, without a hint of signal degradation over greater distance. KV2 has optimized the use of phantom power with a special switching power supply on the JK Series, to enable an impressive 20 volts of peak power on the internal rails. This allows the JK Series to deliver 50 Ohms on the XLR output giving true line driver capability delivering greater audio integrity and the ability to send high quality signal four times the distance of it’s nearest competitor.
All JK Series DI boxes are hand built in the Czech Republic utilizing high quality components and transformers. Full transformer balancing ensures the highest possible signal integrity without interference from RF or ground loops. The heavy-duty steel enclosure provides maximum protection for the electronics and further shielding against external interference. KV2 stands by the build quality of these units with a full 5-year warranty.