KV2 Audio JK1 - Active DI Box - Line Driver
This is the best sounding DI Box we have heard - we use them ourselves in our studio and also on tour with Leo Sayer etc. (Pony Music)
- Features two 1/4” jack inputs with mix or parallel function with a variable low cut filter and 15dB pad
- Phase Shift and Ground Lift switches are also available
- The JK1 is ideal for connection of single keyboards, guitars or instrument amplifier output conditioning, or combining two inputs via the mix function
- The on-board Line Driver ensures the highest signal integrity and the smallest loss of signal through long cable lengths
- Phantom power supply
- Two asymmetrical inputs: Jack 1/4"
- Mix or parrallel input modes
- Low cut switch
- Low impedance output
- LINE OUT - phase switch selector
- GND ground switch selector: Lift/Gnd
Designed by KV2's Chief Engineer, George 'Jiri' Krampera these DI solutions set a new standard in audio quality and value for money.
Using high quality European transformers, fully sealed switches and the best available components the JK Series of DI solutions is suitable for recording and live applications.
Named after company founder and chief engineer, George ‘Jiri’ Krampera, the JK Series of DI Boxes and Audio Tools retain KV2’s philosophy of the best possible signal path from source to speaker. The JK Series consists of the JK1 Single Channel DI, JK2 Stereo DI, JKA Single Channel Acoustic DI with Resonance Notch Filter and the JKP Single Channel Passive DI and Mic Splitter. Also included in the range is the JKT Tone Generator, a useful solution-provider audio tool that will assist every engineer in the tuning and checking of systems and components.
KV2’s JK series represents the pinnacle in DI technology, by offering a higher headroom and lower output impedance, than any other DI on the market. This simply means the JK Series can deliver crystal clear, distortion free audio from the hottest sources, without a hint of signal degradation over greater distance. KV2 has optimized the use of phantom power with a special switching power supply on the JK Series, to enable an impressive 20 volts of peak power on the internal rails. This allows the JK Series to deliver 50 Ohms on the XLR output giving true line driver capability delivering greater audio integrity and the ability to send high quality signal four times the distance of it’s nearest competitor.
All JK Series DI boxes are hand built in the Czech Republic utilizing high quality components and transformers. Full transformer balancing ensures the highest possible signal integrity without interference from RF or ground loops. The heavy-duty steel enclosure provides maximum protection for the electronics and further shielding against external interference. KV2 stands by the build quality of these units with a full 5-year warranty.