Pre-Owned Bugera 1960 Infinium 150watt Valve Guitar Head and matching 412H-BK 4x12" Quad Box and Footswitch in great condition.
Pick up from our Hallam store or freight at buyers expense.
Affordable Tube Tone
Waiting for you inside the Bugera 333XL Infinium all-tube guitar amplifier head is a world of great tones. Three channels with individual gain, volume, and EQ controls feed 333XL Infinium's all-tube, Class A/B power section for a screaming 120 watts of power. Each channel is designed to give you just the tone you want for melting faces, scootin' boots, and everything in between. This XL version also includes XL switches on the lead and crunch channels. The lead features an adjustable noise gate and a master section presence control. If versatility and great tone are what you're after, then the Bugera 333XL Infinium all-tube guitar amplifier head is the right amp for you.
Bugera 333XL Infinium All-tube Guitar Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- Infinium technology takes the hassle and expense out of tube tone
- Dedicated tone channels make getting the right sound easy
- Features that give you tremendous versatility
Infinium technology takes the hassle and expense out of tube tone
Sweetwater guitarists agree that there's no tone like tube tone. But we also know that the cost involved in owning and maintaining a tube guitar amplifier can be prohibitive. Solid state amps have come a long way, but even the best amp model can't beat true tube tone. Bugera's Infinium technology means no more compromising what you want. The Infinium circuit is designed to optimize the performance of your output tubes and distribute the load evenly between the tubes, giving you tonal integrity and reliability. By automatically adjusting current levels, aging tubes are compensated for and your tone retains that toasty, day one sound throughout its life. But tubes, by nature, do wear out and die. However, when you play an Infinium amp, you'll never worry. This exclusive technology allows you to grab whatever replacement tube you have on hand and get back to playing - there's no matching necessary. In fact, now you can mix and match tubes to create your very own signature sound without the hassle and expense of buying matched pairs. And because Infinium is a bit like having your own guitar amp tech with you on every gig, you get up to 20 times more life out of your tubes. When it is time to change one out, you'll know exactly where to go thanks to the life-monitoring LED readout that keeps you in the know about your amp's health. Only Bugera makes the joy of owning and playing a tube amplifier this accessible and easy!
Dedicated tone channels make getting the right sound easy
The transparent clean channel doesn't break up, which is great for playing jazz, country, and blues, and it works great as a power base if you're using pedals for your overdrive and distortion tones. The crunch channel gets you to that halfway dirty place you need for rock, and you can use the gain on this channel to pull out your blues and metal rhythm tones. Lean on the lead channel when you need gain, gain, and even more gain than what the crunch channel can give you. The XL switches on the lead and crunch channels offer you extended low end control while the adjustable noise gate on the lead channel gives you even more tonal control. All three of the 333XL Infinium's channels have individual volume controls and an EQ section that lets you really dig in and fine tune your tone, and the master section presence control handles the shaping of your midrange.
Features that give you tremendous versatility
The 333XL Infinium would be awesome as it stands, but Bugera made sure to put options and features at your fingertips that make your playing experience second-to-none. You get an FX loop with adjustable send and return levels that also works as a boost option, allowing you to set all three channels at the same level and control the master volume regardless of what channel you've selected. Each channel is also independently assignable to the reverb for total tone control. If you need to feed the PA or other mixer or interface, there's a line output with a dedicated level control. Variable impedance lets you match your 333XL Infinium to almost any speaker cabinet and switchable power amp damping lets you optimize the resonance of your speakers to polish off your tone. They've even included the footswitch - this amp is a superb value!
Bugera 333XL Infinium All-tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features:
- Hand-built, 120-watt, Class A/B, all-tube amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 tubes for huge tone
- 3-channel preamp design - clean, crunch, and lead - features 4 x 12AX7 tubes for superior versatile tone
- Heavy-duty footswitch for channel selection, FX loop, and reverb included so you can rock straight out of the box
- Integrated reverb is assignable for each channel to let you get just the sound you want
- XL switches on lead and crunch channels to give you more low end control
- Adjustable noise gate on lead channel for dialing in just the tone you want
- Master section presence control gives you overall midrange shaping
- Revolutionary Infinium tube life multiplier technology extends the life of your power tubes up to 20 times
- Infinium provides incredible reliability and consistent tone without the need for expensive matched tube sets
- Mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands to build your own signature sound
- Valve life-monitoring LEDs display individual defective tubes for easy replacement
- Channel equalizer sections with dedicated bass, mid, and treble controls for precise tone shaping
- FX loop with dedicated send and return level control is ready for your pedal board
- Line output with dedicated level control makes any sound engineer happy
- Impedance switch lets you use virtually any speaker cabinet
- Switchable damping lets you get the most from your speakers
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
Built like a tank, this cabinet delivers nothing but Bugera tone.
The Bugera 412H-BK Speaker Cabinet not only perfectly complements Bugera's all-tube amp heads, but also matches virtually any amp head with its 4 original 12" Bugera speakers. Bugera loads this crushing guitar speaker cabinet with the same they put into production years ago-still made by hand in Bugera's own factory.
The 412-H speaker cab is a monster matched to work perfectly with all Bugera amp heads. The cab's flexible mono-stereo mode switches from 200W, 16-Ohm mono to 2x100W, 8-Ohm stereo operation.
The Bugera 412H-BK Speaker Cabinet isn't just kind to your ears. Your wrists and back will rejoice at how easy it is to transport, thanks to the cab's recessed handles and built-in rollers. With reinforced corners and protective vinyl covering, the Bugera 412H-BK Speaker Cab is built to take a serious beating.
- With 200 Watts of handling power, this vintage-style tuned cabinet is the perfect complement to virtually any valve head
- Four 12" heavy-duty Bugera speakers for ultimate guitar tone
- Switchable 200-Watt, 16-Ohm mono or 2x100-Watt, 8-Ohm stereo mode operation
- Recessed carrying handles and rollers for easy transportation
- Extremely low-resonance and low-vibration cabinet
- Reinforced corners and protective vinyl covering
The Bugera 412H-BK is designed to make you sound great no matter where you're playing.
- Speaker type: 4 x 12" Bugera vintage guitar series, 12G50J4
- Power rating (mono/stereo): 200 Watts/100 Watts
- Impedance (mono/stereo): 16 Ohms/8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 30"W x 30"H x 15"D
- Weight: 85 lb.