Pre-Owned Bugera 1960 Infinium 150watt Valve Guitar Head in great condition.
Affordable Tube Tone (like a Plexi)
Bugera gives you decade-spanning tonal options with their handbuilt 1960 Infinium all-tube guitar amplifier head. Two preamp channels with four input jacks give you gain options that put flexibility into your tone. Just cable the inputs up to operate as separate, parallel, or cascading and get tones that take you from protest to prog, punk, and pop of all eras. The 1960 Infinium has all the necessities you'll need from an all-tube guitar amplifier, but Infinium technology sets this amp apart by making the expense and hassle of playing and maintaining a tube amp obsolete.
Bugera 1960 Infinium All-tube Guitar Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- Infinium technology takes the hassle and expense out of tube tone
- Classic input flexibility builds a solid tonal foundation
- Features give you classic and convenient tube amp tone
Infinium technology takes the hassle and expense out of tube tone
Sweetwater guitarists agree that there's no tone like tube tone. But we also know that the cost involved in owning and maintaining a tube guitar amplifier can be prohibitive. Solid-state amps have come a long way, but even the best amp model can't beat true tube tone, and Bugera's Infinium technology means no more compromising what you want. The Infinium circuit is designed to optimize the performance of your output tubes and distribute the load evenly between the tubes, giving you tonal integrity and reliability. By automatically adjusting current levels, aging tubes are compensated for and your tone retains that toasty, day one sound throughout its life. Tubes, by nature, do wear out and die - but when you play an Infinium amp, you'll never worry. This exclusive technology allows you to grab whatever replacement tube you have on hand and get back to playing - there's no matching necessary. In fact, now you can mix and match tubes to create your very own signature sound without the hassle and expense of buying matched pairs. And because Infinium is a bit like having your own guitar amp tech with you on every gig, you get up to 20 times more life out of your tubes. When it is time to change one out, you'll know exactly where to go thanks to the life monitoring LED readout that keeps you in the know about your amp's health. Only Bugera makes the joy of owning and playing a tube amplifier this accessible and easy!
Classic input flexibility builds a solid tonal foundation
Channel jumping gives you tons of input flexibility resulting in tones reminscent of what we heard throughout the '60s, '70s, and '80s. The traditional 2-channel, 4-input preamp alignment of the 1960 Infinium lets you tap into classic input configurations to attain true vintage tones. Plugging into the top of channel one puts both channels in parallel and gives you straight-ahead classic rock sound; using the upper input on channel two gets you vintage sound; or you can use the inputs individually for seperate signals. The 1960 Infinium gives you the options you need to achieve a myriad of great classic guitar tone.
Features give you classic and convenient tube amp tone
Bugera spent the better part of a year working to make the 1960 Infinium the kaleidescope of vintage tones that it is without leaving you wanting for more. The onboard FX loop has true bypass and feeds a preamp section that features three ECC83 tubes, giving you huge vintage hot-rodded tone and high gain. Bass, mid, treble, and presence controls provide tools for tone sculpting and fine tuning, and a post phase-inverter master volume control with true bypass gives you extra oomph when you need it and gets out of the way when you don't. Variable impedance options make this all-tube guitar amplifier a great companion for almost any speaker cabinet. Plus, thanks to exceptional construction and components, you'll be rocking the handbuilt 1960 Infinium for years to come!
Bugera 1960 Infinium All-tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features:
- Handbuilt, 150-watt all-tube amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 tubes with a monstrous output transformer for huge tone
- 2 preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel, or cascaded operation for a solid tone foundation
- Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early '80s featuring 3 x ECC83 tubes gives you terrifying tone and classic high gain
- Revolutionary Infinium tube life multiplier technology extends the life of your power tubes up to 20 times
- Infinium provides incredible reliability and consistent tone without the need for expensive matched tube sets
- Mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands to build your own signature sound
- Valve life monitoring LEDs display individual defective tubes for easy replacement
- Post-phase inverter master control with true bypass for authentic performance
- Tone control section with bass, mid, treble, and presence for precise tone shaping
- FX loop with dedicated level control and true bypass function ready for your pedalboard
- Impedance switch lets you use virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life