AKG C1000S MKIV Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions.
Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
- Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins which gives high immunity against humidity
- Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power
- Bass cut and -10 dB switchable
- Presence boost adapter provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
- Unique polar pattern converter which allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid
Audio frequency bandwidth50 - 20000 Hz
Equivalent noise level21 dB-A
Signal to Noise73 dB-A
Preattenuation Pad10 dB
Bass cut filter80 Hz
Electrical impedance200 Ohms
Recommended load impedance2000 Ohms
Polar PatternsCardioid, Hypercardioid
Net Weight320 g
Finishmatte grayish blue
Voltage9 to 52 V